Pages

21 March 2007

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

...MORTUI VIVOS DOCENT
... the dead teach the living

Why a blog? Well, 'everyone' seems to be doing it in the 21st century. Some of the family history I've been working on, i.e. trying to get back to, can be posted here. Uh oh ... better ask CDM if footnotes can be pasted into a blog. My tech knowledge is severely limited! Like all good genealogists, I have plenty of footnotes sprinkled through my work. We decided to try this medium, rather than a website, to see how it will work. My main purpose is to share some of the various family histories as they evolve, and some of the associated stories.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the opportunity to view this blog as it is entertaining and interesting as well. i shall return for more in due course........h.f.d.jr